By visiting Ki Healing.com you are consenting to our Terms and Conditions.
Ki Healing is an American website and an independently operated blog subject to the laws of the United States of America. This website was not created to serve or actively market to residents of the EU (European Union).
The terms, “I”, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to the site Ki Healing. The term “site” refers to Ki Healing.com
The terms “user”, “you” and “your” refer to site visitors, clients and any other users of the site.
The site Ki Healing is a blog where users can read articles about spiritual wellness, mind body spirit, universal life force energy, reiki, personal development, personal growth, metaphysical topics, and additional resources (the “content”). We also sell professional services (the “products”) related to the content. The aforementioned will herein be referred to as the “Professional Services and/or “Products”.
Use of the site Ki Healing, including all materials presented herein, is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all site visitors, customers, and all other users of the site.
By using the Site or Professional Service, you agree to these Terms and Conditions, without modification, and acknowledge reading them.
- This is an American site and we do not actively market to EU residents.
- We want you to know what all the pronouns are in our policies.
- In order to use our website, you agree to our terms and conditions.
Use of the Site and Professional Services
Information provided on the site is subject to change. The site Ki Healing makes no representation or warranty that the information provided, regardless of its source (the “content”), is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. The site Ki Healing disclaims all liability for any inaccuracy, error, or incompleteness in the content. If you find an error in any of our content, you are welcome to contact us. We make the final decision whether or not we will correct the error.
This site runs 7 days a week, 365 days per year. Access to the site Ki Healing may be temporarily or permanently suspended and without notice at our own discretion, due to updates or technical issues beyond our control. We will not be liable if for any reason the website is unavailable for any period of time.
- Words may be misspelled or the site may go off-line (i.e. a dead link). We invite you to report any errors you find in our content, but we may or may not correct said errors.
- Access to this site may be temporarily or permanently suspended.
- Sometimes our site goes offline due to technical issues.
- We try to resolve technical conditions as soon as possible.
- We are not liable for your use of this site being interrupted or suspended.
Purchase of the Products /Professional Services
We host all our personal services through a payment gateway (i.e. Paypal). We have chosen to accept payment this way because the safety and security of your payment information is of the utmost importance. As a small independent self-publishing website, we can not invest in a robust payment system to be housed within our site. This is why we have selected the payment gateway Paypal.
Be aware that when you make a payment on our site, you are subject to Paypal’s terms and services. It is your responsibility to read and agree to those terms.
- By using and purchasing from these sites, you agree to their terms & services.
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on Ki Healing but will be edited or removed if they contain profanity or content which could be offensive to others, are deemed to be spam or attack other users.
Your comments will be held in cue for approval.
We use a reputable spam filter which removes comments flagged as spam. Rarely, legitimate comments are accidentally deleted. We are not liable for deleted comments.
We do not have to publish comments. We reserve the right to turn off the commenting feature on this website.
- We invite you and encourage you to comment on our website.
- Don’t spam us.
- Be kind.
- Whatever you publish as a comment is visible and public (so if you don’t want people to know your dog’s name, then don’t write it in a comment).
- We have the right to delete comments.
- We have the right to turn off the commenting feature on this website.
Copyright Terms – Our Intellectual Property
The Site and Professional Services contain intellectual property owned by Ki Healing, including copyrights and other intellectual property. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, distribute, display, reproduce or perform, or in any way exploit in any format whatsoever any of the Site or Service, Content or intellectual property, in whole or in part, without our prior written consent. We reserve the right to immediately remove you from the Service and take legal action if you are caught violating this intellectual property policy.
If wanting to feature a blog post / article you may quote a short snippet (2-3 sentences) from the post which MUST link back to the original post on Ki Healing. You may NOT post the entire blog post, or any written material without prior permission. Action will be taken if you are found to be in violation.
To share downloadable material please link to the original post of the content or the original page containing download link.
- All of the content on this website is copyright protected.
- Theft of content will result in legal action.
- Short quotes of 2-3 sentences ARE allowed but MUST link back to the original page/work.
- Like a download we created? Link to the original post where you got it from.
Third Party Websites & Resources
The Site and the Professional Services may contain links to third party websites and resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for the availability, content, accuracy, or policies of third party websites or resources.
Links to such websites or resources do not imply any affiliation with Ki Healing. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
- We may share a link to a relevant article, but we can’t possibly monitor all the activities of each website we reference.
- Once you click through any third party links, you are subject to the terms and conditions of their website.
Changes To Terms
We may at any time amend these Terms and Conditions. Such amendments are effective immediately. We reserve the right to update any portion of our Site and Service, including these Terms and Conditions, at any time. The most recent versions, and the effective dates will be listed on the pages of our policies as well as on our Terms and Conditions.
- We have the right to change the terms and conditions at any time.
This policy was created: July 31, 2018
Yes! I want my spiritual wellness
Sign up to get a dose of spiritual wellness, inspiration for your personal growth!